Published: 25 May 2018
- Degussa Goldhandel GmbH is now cooperating with precious metal retailer GoldSilver Central Pte Ltd in Singapore. The partnership between both providers who are leaders in their respective markets covers the distribution of Degussa bullion bars as well as gift items made out of gold and silver. GoldSilver Central will offer the products of Europe’s biggest precious metal retailer in its own stores as well as via its online shop (http://www.goldsilvercentral.com.sg/).
- The cooperation with the Singaporean precious metal specialist positions the presence of Degussa and its products in the Asian region on a broader basis and will open up new growth potential.
- “Due to the cooperation with GoldSilver Central, we are able to give new impetus to our presence in Asia,” said Raphael Scherer, Chief International Officer (CIO) and member of the Degussa management board. “With this step we also want to strengthen our position in Singapore, one of the most important precious metal trading centres in Asia and offer local customers access to the Degussa gold and silver bars as well as our lifestyle items.”
- Since its launch in 2011, Degussa has developed into the European market leader amongst the independent precious metal retailers with branches in ten sites in Germany as well as internationally in Zurich, Geneva and Madrid. Furthermore, in 2013 the company also took over London precious metals company Sharps Pixley.
- “We look forward to this collaboration with Degussa and are exploring new strategies to provide better solutions and choices for Precious Metals Investments in Asia.” Said Brian Lan, Managing Director of GoldSilver Central. “The continuation of this partnership enables both companies to leverage on each other’s knowledge and network to create new business opportunities and most importantly, to benefit Precious Metals Investors in Asia.”
- GoldSilver Central was also established in 2011, in Singapore, and specialises in the physical trading of gold, silver and platinum for both individuals and businesses. Hereby the company offers a wide range of products and services with the aim of offering private investors the opportunity to invest in precious metals at competitive prices such as the first spot deliverable precious metals platform – GSC Live!. GoldSilver Central is a member of the Singapore Bullion Market Association (SBMA) which was founded in 1993 with the aim of making Singapore a centre for gold trading in South East Asia.
For media requests, please contact:
Manager, Branding & Marketing
GoldSilver Central Pte. Ltd.
T: (65) 6222 9703
About GoldSilver Central
GoldSilver Central Pte Ltd, a Singapore registered company since 2011 specialises in physical bullion trading in gold, silver and platinum at real-time pricing, industry bullion supply, bullion buying and selling, collateral loan and secured storage under GoldSilver Central’s Bullion Storage Program at the Le Freeport.
GoldSilver Central has been awarded Authorised Distributorship for Perth Mint products and also the Authorised Dealer for the Government Guaranteed Perth Mint Certificate Program. GoldSilver Central differentiates itself from its competitors with its full suite of integrated precious metals products and bullion services with a focus on making physical bullion investment accessible and liquid to the individual, at leading competitive rates.
GoldSilver Central is a current local associate corporate member of the Singapore Bullion Market Association (SBMA), formed in 1993 to support Singapore’s goal to be a physical bullion hub in Southeast Asia.
For further information, please visit www.goldsilvercentral.com.sg
Contact email: email@example.com | Tel : (65) 6222 9703
GoldSilver Central’s office is located at 03 Pickering Street #01-15/16 Nankin Row Singapore 048660.
About Degussa Goldhandel
The name Degussa is synonymous like no other with quality and durability in the world of precious metals. This tradition is now being continued by Degussa Goldhandel GmbH, which has been active in the precious metals market since 2011. As a globally operating company for gold, silver and platinum metals, Degussa has since become the market leader among bank-independent precious metal traders.
Degussa offers its broad product range at ten national and international locations in London, Zurich, Geneva and Madrid. In addition to bars, coins, numismatics and gold gifts, customers have online shops and services such as the purchase of old gold and storage at their disposal. With its precious metal expertise in trading, recycling and production for industrial customers, the company fully reflects the precious metal cycle.
In 2017, the Degussa Group generated sales of more than EUR 1.5 billion in the private customer segment. The number of employees increased from 150 in 2016 to almost 160 in 2017.
We now accept DBS PayLah! for our online payment for enhance ease and convenience when it comes to making payments for your online orders, or your storage fees or your GSAP payments (basically any payments required to GoldSilver Central) without any additional charges.
How to use DBS PayLah! for online payments:
- Open your DBS PayLah! app on your mobile devices.
- Select the “Scan QR” icon on your screen.
- Scan the PayLah! QR code above (or click on the image for a bigger resolution)
- Enter the Amount and do indicate your order number in the message.
- Press “Next”, re-confirm the information and press “Let’s Go!”
- Your transaction confirmation will appear in the next screen.
Still unsure and need an elaborate walkthrough?
Here you go:
Elaborate Walkthrough on How to use DBS PayLah! Online Payment
- Open your DBS PayLah! app on your mobile device and select the “Scan QR” icon your screen:
- Scan the GSC Pay Lah! QR code:
- Input the amount for payment, indicate your order/invoice number in the details field and select Next button
- Review and check your transaction and then select “Let’s Go!”. You will see a processing page:
- Your transaction has been confirmed:
Don’t have a DBS PayLah! Account and interested to get one?
Preview of full Precious Metals Bullion Insights Report
To receive the full report of our Precious Metals Bullion Insights on a weekly basis, please subscribe here:
(We promise there will be no spam but informative insights from our in-house technical analyst team!)
PRECIOUS METALS MARKET REVIEW.
|Weekly Spot Price (30 April – 4 May 2018)|
Precious Metals News Updates:
|·||Exclusive: World’s biggest gold ETF launching new low-fee fund –source The World Gold Council, owner of the world’s largest gold-backed exchange traded fund (ETF), is launching a new fund with a cut-price management fee to fend off rivals with lower charges, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters.|
|·||· Lebanon Central Bank Governor on Elections, Reforms, Gold Lebanon Central Bank Governor Riad Salame discusses the Lebanese elections, structural reforms, financial engineering, protection of the peg and his outlook for gold.|
|·||Inflation Trade: Gold Lags, Silver Leads As Expected If an inflationary phase took root last week, the expected happened as silver took over leadership from gold. However, the trend in Silver/Gold is still down and until that changes some caution about an inflationary party atmosphere is warranted.|
|·||LAWRIE WILLIAMS: Chinese gold demand way up in April Indeed April 2018 gold withdrawals were comfortably higher than those in April 2015 too, but in the latter year gold withdrawals out of the SGE were particularly strong in the second half of the year and totalled almost 2,600 tonnes for the full year – around 80% of total global new mined production.|
Economic figures to monitor this week:
|Day & Date||Economic Events|
|Monday, 7/5/2018||Retail Sales (MoM) (Mar) (AU)|
|Tuesday, 8/5/2018||Fed Chair Powell Speaks (US)
JOLTs Job Openings (US)
|Wednesday, 9/5/2018||PPI (MoM) (Apr) (US)
Crude Oil Inventories (US)
|Thursday, 10/5/2018||Manufacturing Production (MoM) (UK)
BoE Inflation Report (UK)
BoE Interest Rate Decision (May) (UK)
Core CPI (MoM) (Apr)
|Friday, 11/5/2018||ECB President Draghi Speaks (EUR)|
|Current Market mode*: Cyclical (as defined by daily ADX)|
|Weekly Short Term Outlook: Downward Bias (as defined by weekly CCI Indicators)|
|Short term cyclical indicators show a downward bias for the week as CCI (3) and (9) are hovering below the -100 level.|
|Long term trend: Up (as defined by yearly Moving Averages)|
|The nearest support level is now at USD1297 (13 period EMA) as gold prices continue to rise.|
|NOTE:||In Non Trending Mode markets (aka range trading markets), CCI directional Indicators have statistically demonstrated a higher correlation to market direction. Additionally, we overlay the CCIs in a format that further reveals market cyclical structure and thus enhances market analysis.|
COMMITMENT OF TRADERS REPORT (ANALYSIS)
Reportable positions as of 01 May 2018,
|Commitment of Traders Report|
|Changes in commitments from 24 April 2018,|
Commercials increase their long positions by 54,547 contracts during the period of 24 April 2018 to 1 May 2018, while also increasing their short positions by 201,900 contracts during the same period.
(Focus is only on the Producer/Merchant/Processor/User as they are hedgers and Gold producers. Non-Commercials refer to CTAs and fund managers who trade (speculate) professionally. Commercial hedgers usually hold an edge over the speculators in the long run due to their “stronger hand” advantage and are usually reliable indicators of trend changes)
Call us at 6222 9703 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss with us how to further interpret the data.
In this article, World Platinum Investment Council explores the theme of Platinum’s Correlation to Gold and what this suggests for Platinum Investors.
Platinum is a precious metal that is also industrial. As an investment asset, platinum’s value is influenced by its supply demand fundamentals and also the macro trends that affect precious metals. More investors are considering platinum’s macro responses when looking for an alternative to equities; this could increase platinum investment demand.
Market view: Gold is acknowledged as the investment asset least correlated with other investment classes. It’s called a currency more often than a commodity but yet it is included in many commodity indices.
Our view: Platinum remains in lockstep with gold and consequently offers similar benefits. The sustained high correlation between the price of platinum and the price of gold since 2011 suggests that platinum offers investors an alternative investment that is ‘as good as gold’.
Many investors looking for asset classes largely to diversify risk, consider commodities or gold. Gold is included in many portfolios as a hedge against macro events, global risk, interest rates, inflation, etc., and is reliably traded on macro trends — more particularly those that directly impact the US dollar.
Platinum offers similar qualities. When (or ‘if’ as critics suggest) platinum shrugs off the negative sentiment that currently overwhelms its supply demand fundamentals, this diversifier also offers interesting upside, in our view, but remains ‘as good as gold’ until then.
To read the full article, please click here.