Dear valued Clients,
Hope you all have been well and have stayed safe and stayed home during the Circuit Breaker in Singapore and similar measures all over the world. GoldSilver Central will be allowed to resume operations on June 2nd albeit not all our services as it seems. According to the guidelines provided by the Government, our retail store will remain closed to walk ins and browsing. We are seeking clarifications with the authorities if self pick up of orders and the selling back of bullion/scrap jewellery by appointments are allowed. We will update again when we receive a reply.
Both of our SSIC (Singapore Standard Industrial Classification) codes allow us to open but there are other guidelines that we might need to adhere to hence we needed clarifications. Please refer below for the guidelines provided by Enterprise Singapore and Ministry of Trade and Industry.
Thank you for your kind patience and support during this period. Stay home and stay safe! We will keep you updated!
Previously we published an article on being able to cash in on high precious metals prices. We thought it would be appropriate to also talk about investing wisely in times of high precious metals premiums.
As the current situation stands, there is no physical shortage of precious metals worldwide. However, there is a squeeze on immediate settlement of physical precious metals due to the supply chain being affected by Covid-19 measures being implemented globally. (If you are wondering what do we mean, basically no flights = no movement of goods, including precious metals) A quick side note on fundamental economics here:
Price = Demand & Supply. If demand exceeds supply, prices will rise. Which is the current case for premiums of precious metals. The decreasing ability to take immediate physical settlement of your precious metals coupled with increasing rumors of shortages of the physical metal worldwide has rocketed premiums upwards, especially for Silver. You can read more here.
Today, we will share in greater details on how you can utilize GoldSilver Central to invest wisely into Precious Metals.
- Is new to financial investment in general
- May prefer a low entry cost to Precious Metals (As low as $5 a day)
- Wants an automatic arrangement for purchasing your bullion (Less Time Hassle)
- Wishes to avoid higher-premium low denominated items
- Wants a straightforward method with minimal effort.
Here’s how it works:
- You may consider going for our GSC Savings Accumulation Programme.
- Your purchases are done automatically on a daily basis (Dollar Cost Averaging) and will be stored with us under a pooled allocated arrangement (simply means that your precious metals holdings are physically backed by our inventory)
- Your holdings account is updated on a daily basis and a monthly statement is sent out
- And it’s done! When your holdings have accumulated to your target amount, choose the physical item and top up the physical premiums to specifically allocate a bar/coin for you.
- You may collect your physical bullion at your convenience (Currently it would have to be after the Circuit Breaker Period)
- If you wish to, you may opt for our Storage Programme which keeps your physical bullion safe, while providing you the convenience of being able to sell whenever you wish to
- Wants full control of when you wish to purchase your holdings
- Wants to purchase your holdings bit by bit (For example, you wish to purchase a 100ozSilver Bar, but you don’t have enough funds to purchase it at one go. You may break it up into 5oz sizes to accumulate slowly)
- Want to set your own Buy Limits (Automated Feature)
- Buy / Sell with narrow spreads
- May consider the option of taking physical delivery, however if you can sell off for quick profits you wouldn’t mind either
Here’s how it works:
- Unlock the Full GSC Live! Account Features.
- Login to your GSC Live! account and set up your Account preferences
- You may set Buy Limits to automatically trigger your desired buying prices or you may choose to purchase whenever your desired prices are reached
- Prefers security above all else in your precious metals portfolio
- Appreciates overseas diversification in your portfolio
- Demands integrity and professionalism in your counterparties
- Enjoys exclusivity
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for a Perth Mint Certificate Programme.
- It is the only Government Guaranteed Accumulation Program in the world.
- The cost above Perth Mint Precious Metal prices is only 2.25% for Gold, Silver & Platinum
- A specialized account manager will be assigned to you throughout the entire process
In Summary, all 3 options above allow you to lock in the precious metals prices for the metal you wish to purchase and only top up the physical premiums at a later stage. When premiums are back to normal, you may then choose to take delivery of the bullion bars / coins.
So that’s it, a quick look into a few possible options we have here at GoldSilver Central to value add to our clients’ precious metals investment.
Have more questions on the arrangements?
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or a call at +65 6222 9703 and we’ll be happy to share more information with you!
The Perth Mint Certificate Program (PMCP) is the only Government Guaranteed Certificate Program in the world and is backed by physical metals in Perth. PMCP clients have legal title to their precious metals stored in Unallocated, Allocated and Pool Allocated accounts.
The PMCP facilities are especially suitable for individuals seeking for confidentiality, flexibility and a safe haven for their precious metal assets in an uncertain world. It is also a ideal product for legacy planning.
Below are the SAFE reasons to own PMCP:
- The world’s only Government Guaranteed precious metals accumulation program.
- The PMCP is permitted in a variety of holdings including Personal, Joint, Corporate and Trust.
- Low minimum purchase requirement, minimum of $10,000 (USD).
- FREE storage for unallocated Gold, Silver and Platinum.
- Only 2.25% above Perth Mint’s spot price
- Worldwide Delivery and Redemption.
- Overseas relationship is with a Government owned entity, not a foreign bank.
- The Perth Mint’s records utilize code number to ensure client confidentiality and security.
To find out more, you may checkout our PMCP page.