If you are looking to sell away your Gold (Bullion & Jewellery), GoldSilver Central is happy to announce that we are providing free delivery to pick up your items valued at SGD$7500 and above!
To give our valued clients a better understanding of the process flow, here are the procedures:
2. Please note that we do not buy back any non-gold items such as stones that are embedded in the jewellery, these stones’ weights will be estimated and deducted off the final weight of your items. All of the mentioned stones will be disposed of. If you have the intention to take the stones back, please note that we have no guarantee of the conditions and will not be held accountable for any damage during the dismantling process. Clients will have to do a self-collection of the stones, our team will inform the respective client of the date and it can only be done after the lift of the Circuit Breaker.
3. Complete the following form: Onboarding Form
4. You will receive an email advising you of the day your items will be picked up, tracking number/document for your shipment along with a shipping label. Kindly pack your items in a box/envelope, ensure that there is sufficient protection for your items by filling the box/envelope with fillers (eg. Newspaper, styrofoam etc). Seal the box , print and paste the shipping label on it. Pickups for you items will be before SGT 1200 on the respective date.
5. We will update you once we received your items and begin the process of weighing and authentication.
- Weighing of your gold bars and/or coins
- Authenticating the bullion’s purity through a Magnetic Value Test
- Once this is completed, your dedicated salesperson will quote you the buyback price based on the prices at that point in time (an image of the buyback price stamped with the time and date will be provided)
- Weighing the gross weight of your jewellery (along with non-gold items eg. Stones or parts)
- Authenticating the jewellery’s purity through XRF ( X-Ray Fluorescence Gun), images of the check will be sent to you IF the purity of respective jewellery pieces is lower than your expectations.
- We will record down the final purity breakdown and respective weights.
- Once this is completed, your dedicated salesperson will quote you the buyback price based on the prices at that point in time.
6. Once the prices are confirmed, we will raise a Purchase Order for your items. This Purchase Order will be emailed to you and you will have to sign on this digitally.
7. An immediate bank transfer will be done once we have received your signed copy of Purchase Order.
*Note: After all the processes mentioned are being done, client will have to bear the cost of all logistic costs for BOTH the pick up and return if the client decides not to proceed with the sale.