Published: 28 July 2016
- GoldSilver Central Pte Ltd (“GoldSilver Central’) officially launches GSC Live! on the widely popular MetaTrader 4 platform, providing investors with the ability to buy and sell their precious metals holdings anytime, in SGD or USD, based on the current spot prices with narrow spreads. MetaTrader 4 is an advanced leading online trading platform that enables investors to apply charting and analytical features and strategies to their investments. This platform is easily accessed via mobile or desktop applications.
- Designed to combine the power of accessibility, liquidity and convenience of buying and selling precious metals, GSC Live! aims to enable investors to take advantage of the opportunities in the frequent fluctuations of the precious metals prices during the London and New York trading hours. GSC Live! allows trading of physical precious metals including platinum, at real-time spot prices. A preview of its powerful features will be displayed during the GSC Live! Launch on 29 July 2016 at Kaiserhaus, Capitol Theatre. Annual audits are conducted to ensure that our customers’ holdings are physically backed.
- With GSC Live!, customers are able to purchase physical precious metals at low entry levels and narrow spreads. The minimum contract size in ounces for Gold and Platinum is 1/10oz (3.11g). For silver, investors are able to buy as little as 5oz (155.51g) instead of the available “mini” contract sizes of 1000oz.
- When customers decide for physical delivery, they are given the choice of London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) Good Delivery Gold, Silver and Platinum bars and coins. For example, after a customer purchases 1oz worth of Platinum on GSC Live!, they are given the option of taking home a Valcambi 1oz.
- Commenting on GSC Live!, Mr. Brian Lan Managing Director of GoldSilver Central says: “Physical precious metals have been a traditional asset class for generations. We at GoldSilver Central strive to bring the latest innovations, liquidity and accessibility for physical precious metals. Leveraging on advanced online trading technology, MetaTrader 4 (MT4) is our platform of choice as it combines the power of its advanced trading features and analytical capabilities and has been proven by use from active traders all over the world. Now, investors can trade physical precious metals from their smartphones or laptops on the GO. Precious metals will always remain as an important part of an investor’s investment portfolio. We hope that now with GSC Live!, more investors can have increased profitability when managing their precious metals investment portfolio especially in today’s uncertain economy.”
- Commenting on the announcement of GSC Live!, Albert Cheng, Chief Executive Officer of SBMA said: “It excites me to see our home-grown bullion dealer, GoldSilver Central introduce such an innovative platform that changes how precious metals is traditionally being traded. GSC Live!, with its 24 hours, 5 days a week live prices makes bullion trading easier and more convenient. This will assist to propel Singapore’s prominence as a major hub for precious metals trading and investment, in line with our vision for SBMA.”
For media requests, please contact:
Senior Branding & Marketing Executive
GoldSilver Central Pte. Ltd.
T: (65) 6222 9703
About GoldSilver Central
GoldSilver Central Pte Ltd, a Singapore registered company since 2011 specialises in physical bullion trading in gold, silver and platinum at real-time pricing, industry bullion supply, bullion buying and selling, collateral loan and secured storage under GoldSilver Central’s Bullion Storage Program at the Le Freeport.
It is backed by a management team and board of directors with strong financial expertise and experience in physical bullion investments. GoldSilver Central has been awarded Authorised Distributorship for Perth Mint products and also the Authorised Dealer for the Government Guaranteed Perth Mint Certificate Program. GoldSilver Central differentiates itself from its competitors with its full suite of integrated precious metals products and bullion services with a focus on making physical bullion investment accessible and liquid to the individual, at leading competitive rates.
GoldSilver Central is a current local associate corporate member of the Singapore Bullion Market Association (SBMA), formed in 1993 to support Singapore’s goal to be a physical bullion hub in Southeast Asia.
For further information, please visit www.goldsilvercentral.com.sg
Contact email: email@example.com | Tel : (65) 6222 9703
GoldSilver Central’s office is located at 18 Cross Street, China Square Central #01-24, Singapore 048423.
About the Singapore Bullion Market Association
The Singapore Bullion Market Association (SBMA) was formed in the early stages of Singapore as a bullion hub in 1993. Singapore’s innate attributes of neutrality, stability, excellent connectivity and reputation as an important centre of finance has long appealed to global traders in precious metals.
In 2012, with the lifting of the Goods and Services tax (GST) off Investment Precious Metals (IPM) by the Singapore government, this has since set in motion Singapore’s vision to be Asia’s global precious metal trade hub.
Today, the SBMA plays an essential role of connecting and promoting the Asian bullion market internationally. The association promotes transparency and governance in the Singapore bullion market and plays a pivotal role in market development in Singapore and beyond.