Published: 17 February 2017
- GoldSilver Central today announced GSC Savings Accumulation Program (“GSAP”) for physical Gold, Silver and Platinum in Singapore, which taps into the power of the dollar-cost averaging. This development enables investors to diversify into precious metals from as little as SGD 100 per month in regular instalments to their account with GoldSilver Central. With the automatic dollar-cost averaging system, investors can now reduce their risk when participating in the volatile Precious Metals market. For enhanced convenience, investors can have recurring monthly transfers via Fast and Secured Transfers (FAST), cheque or Standing Instructions via GIRO to their GSAP accounts. This program, also commonly known as the “Gold Accumulation Plan” worldwide, existed in Japan since the 1980s and most recently, was made available in China by the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC).
- “In line with our vision to make Precious Metals accessible for investors, and keeping in mind the busy schedules of many investors, GSC Savings Accumulation Program is an automatic and easy way of investing in Precious Metals without the worry of timing the markets. Based on data provided by World Gold Council, two-thirds of global gold demand in 2015 was from Asia. Hence, we believe with GSAP, more Asian retail investors will include Precious Metals in their investment portfolio and this program will be a success like how it has been in China and Japan.” said Brian Lan, Managing Director of GoldSilver Central.
- While there are many ways to start investing in precious metals in Singapore, GSAP caters for all retail investors who have the goal of accumulating physical precious metals on a daily basis for a flexible period of time. Investors have the choice to take physical delivery of their metal holdings upon reaching their desired troy ounces or grams. A wide range of physical Gold, Silver or Platinum bullion is available for investors to select and take home from GoldSilver Central. Automatically, account owners will purchase more grams of their desired physical precious metals when prices are lower, and fewer grams when prices are higher. Prices used by the savings accumulation program is based on the GSC 10AM Reference Price which is transparent and readily available to investors.
- GSC Savings Accumulation Program is designed with investors’ interest at heart. This explains the wide range of demographics that this program caters to such as young parents planning for their children’s education and future, young couples planning to save up for betrothal jewelry for their marriage or for seniors planning their retirement.
- “Dollar averaging on daily basis via Precious Metals Accumulation Program is always the most efficient and effective way for retail investors to gain access to physical precious metals. I am happy that GSC is offering this to investors and I am sure it will soon become the most sought after retail precious metals saving products in Singapore and the region judging from my experience in Japan and China” said Albert Cheng, Chief Executive Officer of the Singapore Bullion Market Association and Advisor for the World Gold Council and Shanghai Gold Exchange.
- Based on a recent report released by IE Singapore on Singapore’s position as a Global Precious Metals Trade Hub, Singapore is optimally located and positioned to receive and nurture the growing demand of Precious Metals Investment in Asia. The introduction of GSC Savings Accumulation Program will further strengthen ongoing initiatives by SBMA for the development of a Precious Metals Hub in Singapore.
To view the GSC Savings Accumulation Program Brochure, please click here or visit www.goldsilvercentral.com/GSAP.html
For media requests, please contact:
Senior Branding & Marketing Executive
GoldSilver Central Pte. Ltd.
T: (65) 6222 9703
E: [email protected]
About GoldSilver Central
GoldSilver Central Pte Ltd, a Singapore registered company since 2011 specialises in physical bullion trading in gold, silver and platinum at real-time pricing, industry bullion supply, bullion buying and selling, collateral loan and secured storage under GoldSilver Central’s Bullion Storage Program at the Le Freeport.
It is backed by a management team and board of directors with strong financial expertise and experience in physical bullion investments. GoldSilver Central has been awarded Authorised Distributorship for Perth Mint products and also the Authorised Dealer for the Government Guaranteed Perth Mint Certificate Program. GoldSilver Central differentiates itself from its competitors with its full suite of integrated precious metals products and bullion services with a focus on making physical bullion investment accessible and liquid to the individual, at leading competitive rates.
GoldSilver Central is a current local associate corporate member of the Singapore Bullion Market Association (SBMA), formed in 1993 to support Singapore’s goal to be a physical bullion hub in Southeast Asia.
For further information, please visit www.goldsilvercentral.com.sg
Contact email: [email protected] | Tel : (65) 6222 9703
GoldSilver Central’s office is located at 18 Cross Street, China Square Central #01-24, Singapore 048423.
About the Singapore Bullion Market Association
The Singapore Bullion Market Association (SBMA) was formed in the early stages of Singapore as a bullion hub in 1993. Singapore’s innate attributes of neutrality, stability, excellent connectivity and reputation as an important centre of finance has long appealed to global traders in precious metals.
In 2012, with the lifting of the Goods and Services tax (GST) off Investment Precious Metals (IPM) by the Singapore government, this has since set in motion Singapore’s vision to be Asia’s global precious metal trade hub.
Today, the SBMA plays an essential role of connecting and promoting the Asian bullion market internationally. The association promotes transparency and governance in the Singapore bullion market and plays a pivotal role in market development in Singapore and beyond.