Published: 25 May 2018
- Degussa Goldhandel GmbH is now cooperating with precious metal retailer GoldSilver Central Pte Ltd in Singapore. The partnership between both providers who are leaders in their respective markets covers the distribution of Degussa bullion bars as well as gift items made out of gold and silver. GoldSilver Central will offer the products of Europe’s biggest precious metal retailer in its own stores as well as via its online shop (http://www.goldsilvercentral.com.sg/).
- The cooperation with the Singaporean precious metal specialist positions the presence of Degussa and its products in the Asian region on a broader basis and will open up new growth potential.
- “Due to the cooperation with GoldSilver Central, we are able to give new impetus to our presence in Asia,” said Raphael Scherer, Chief International Officer (CIO) and member of the Degussa management board. “With this step we also want to strengthen our position in Singapore, one of the most important precious metal trading centres in Asia and offer local customers access to the Degussa gold and silver bars as well as our lifestyle items.”
- Since its launch in 2011, Degussa has developed into the European market leader amongst the independent precious metal retailers with branches in ten sites in Germany as well as internationally in Zurich, Geneva and Madrid. Furthermore, in 2013 the company also took over London precious metals company Sharps Pixley.
- “We look forward to this collaboration with Degussa and are exploring new strategies to provide better solutions and choices for Precious Metals Investments in Asia.” Said Brian Lan, Managing Director of GoldSilver Central. “The continuation of this partnership enables both companies to leverage on each other’s knowledge and network to create new business opportunities and most importantly, to benefit Precious Metals Investors in Asia.”
- GoldSilver Central was also established in 2011, in Singapore, and specialises in the physical trading of gold, silver and platinum for both individuals and businesses. Hereby the company offers a wide range of products and services with the aim of offering private investors the opportunity to invest in precious metals at competitive prices such as the first spot deliverable precious metals platform – GSC Live!. GoldSilver Central is a member of the Singapore Bullion Market Association (SBMA) which was founded in 1993 with the aim of making Singapore a centre for gold trading in South East Asia.
For media requests, please contact:
Manager, Branding & Marketing
GoldSilver Central Pte. Ltd.
T: (65) 6222 9703
E: [email protected]
About GoldSilver Central
GoldSilver Central Pte Ltd, a Singapore registered company since 2011 specialises in physical bullion trading in gold, silver and platinum at real-time pricing, industry bullion supply, bullion buying and selling, collateral loan and secured storage under GoldSilver Central’s Bullion Storage Program at the Le Freeport.
GoldSilver Central has been awarded Authorised Distributorship for Perth Mint products and also the Authorised Dealer for the Government Guaranteed Perth Mint Certificate Program. GoldSilver Central differentiates itself from its competitors with its full suite of integrated precious metals products and bullion services with a focus on making physical bullion investment accessible and liquid to the individual, at leading competitive rates.
GoldSilver Central is a current local associate corporate member of the Singapore Bullion Market Association (SBMA), formed in 1993 to support Singapore’s goal to be a physical bullion hub in Southeast Asia.
For further information, please visit www.goldsilvercentral.com.sg
Contact email: [email protected] | Tel : (65) 6222 9703
GoldSilver Central’s office is located at 03 Pickering Street #01-15/16 Nankin Row Singapore 048660.
About Degussa Goldhandel
The name Degussa is synonymous like no other with quality and durability in the world of precious metals. This tradition is now being continued by Degussa Goldhandel GmbH, which has been active in the precious metals market since 2011. As a globally operating company for gold, silver and platinum metals, Degussa has since become the market leader among bank-independent precious metal traders.
Degussa offers its broad product range at ten national and international locations in London, Zurich, Geneva and Madrid. In addition to bars, coins, numismatics and gold gifts, customers have online shops and services such as the purchase of old gold and storage at their disposal. With its precious metal expertise in trading, recycling and production for industrial customers, the company fully reflects the precious metal cycle.
In 2017, the Degussa Group generated sales of more than EUR 1.5 billion in the private customer segment. The number of employees increased from 150 in 2016 to almost 160 in 2017.