Published: 07 October 2016
- GoldSilver Central Pte Ltd (“GoldSilver Central’) announces Liquidity Provider membership with Allocated Bullion Exchange (“ABX”). This partnership allows & empowers GoldSilver Central to be a market maker for Gold, Silver and Platinum that is exclusive to Singapore investors.
- The announcement of the partnership comes shortly after GoldSilver Central’s official launch of GSC Live! The first spot deliverable, physically Backed Gold, Silver and Platinum on MetaTrader 4 in Singapore. This collaboration together with (“ABX”) positions GoldSilver Central to be a leading institution when it comes to dealing with precious metals bullion, enabling more accessibility to real-time price discovery for investors. ABX is the world’s first global institutional electronic exchange for allocated physical precious metals, which provides liquidity for investors and members. This is done via the migration of institutional trade and storage of physical precious metals into the electronic environment. This continues to leverage on Singapore’s strong and competent digital landscape, state of the arts storage facilities and strong governance.
- Commenting on the collaboration, Mr Brian Lan, Managing Director of GoldSilver Central says that “GoldSilver Central is proud to be a liquidity provider on Allocated Bullion Exchange. This is the world’s first exchange for physical precious metals and GoldSilver Central is pleased to provide liquidity for physical Gold, Silver and Platinum in Singapore. This will enable us to reach out to institutional, family offices and investors from all over the world who are looking to purchase, store or sell physical precious metals in Singapore. We believe this collaboration will assist to propel Singapore as a major hub for precious metals trading and investment, in line with Singapore’s aim to be a precious metals trading hub.”
- Mr Ryan Case, Global Head of Sales for ABX commented that “it is a great privilege to have Gold Silver Central partner with ABX as a liquidity provider and the integrity of such a partner adds significant strength to the global nature of the ABX exchange”
- Investors interested in participating on ABX’s cost-effective allocated exchange system can visit ABX’s main website at http://abx.com for more information.
For media requests, please contact:
Senior Branding & Marketing Executive
GoldSilver Central Pte. Ltd.
T: (65) 6222 9703
About GoldSilver Central
GoldSilver Central Pte Ltd, a Singapore registered company since 2011 specialises in physical bullion trading in gold, silver and platinum at real-time pricing, industry bullion supply, bullion buying and selling, collateral loan and secured storage under GoldSilver Central’s Bullion Storage Program at the Le Freeport.
It is backed by a management team and board of directors with strong financial expertise and experience in physical bullion investments. GoldSilver Central has been awarded Authorised Distributorship for Perth Mint products and also the Authorised Dealer for the Government Guaranteed Perth Mint Certificate Program. GoldSilver Central differentiates itself from its competitors with its full suite of integrated precious metals products and bullion services with a focus on making physical bullion investment accessible and liquid to the individual, at leading competitive rates.
GoldSilver Central is a current local associate corporate member of the Singapore Bullion Market Association (SBMA), formed in 1993 to support Singapore’s goal to be a physical bullion hub in Southeast Asia.
For further information, please visit www.goldsilvercentral.com.sg
Contact email: email@example.com | Tel : (65) 6222 9703
GoldSilver Central’s office is located at 18 Cross Street, China Square Central #01-24, Singapore 048423.
About Allocated Bullion Exchange
Allocated Bullion Exchange (ABX) is a membership-based, institutional exchange, offering trading, storage and delivery services for physical precious metals in an electronic environment, via its state-of-the-art technological solution, the MetalDesk trading platform.
ABX offers a value proposition to market participants across the world including precious metal producers, refiners, intermediary broker-dealers, asset managers, institutional and private investors, manufacturers and jewellers.